Monday, April 29, 2013

Webinar: ADF Master Class and ADF Blog Q&A, Andrejus Baranovskis (Part I)

I was blogging about ADF for 7 years already, long period. I feel this is a right time to bring it to the next level and have live technical ADF Q&A discussion with blog readers. My idea is to organize live ADF call with you - blog readers, we can repeat similar format session later as well - depends how it goes.

Webinar is scheduled for 2 hours at 7 PM (Central Europe time) on May 14th. Number of virtual seats is limited, registration is done on first come first serve basis. Webinar registration link: ADF Master Class and ADF Blog Q&A, Andrejus Baranovskis (Part I), Tue, May 14, 2013 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM CEST.

I will be ready with predefined agenda, but we can go off and speak about any ADF related questions. Predefined agenda for this call:

1. CRUD and LOV performance and validation improvement tricks

2. Conditional validation in ADF BC, Entity Cache and View Object Instances

3. ADF Table pagination, List View components

4. ADF Mobile login, secured ADF BC Web Services and on-device database access


Very excited to speak to you - blog readers, let's meet on May 14th at 7 PM (CET).

7 comments:

Bijesh said...

Andrejus,

Any chance this may be recorded as a podcast maybe?

03:00 AM is just a wee bit early for me to join the call. :-)

Andrej Baranovskij said...

Hi Bijesh,

Yes - I plan to record it and post later online.

Regards,
Andrejus

Jean-Marc Desvaux said...

Hi Andrej,

Pretty good idea and way to extend your great blogging work on ADF.
I have not registered as I won't be available for it but will ask one of my ADF developer to register if there is still seat left..;)

Thanks !

Andrej Baranovskij said...

Hey Jean,

I will post video recording afterwards. There are 10 last seats available at the moment... :)

Thanks !

Andrejus

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the webinar. I enjoyed it.

Sridhar Yerram said...

Any chance to provide the recorded session details ?

Andrej Baranovskij said...

Yes, check here: http://andrejusb.blogspot.com/2013/05/video-adf-master-class-and-adf-blog-q_9505.html

Andrejus